Dueling Knights Tournament - Tournament Details
Elementary/Middle School - 5 Rounds
- Location: Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport - MAP
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Time: Check-In 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- 1st Round Begins @ 9:15
- Rounds will be played on an accelerated schedule per section.
As each section finishes a round, they will start the next round after a short break.
- Clocks will be placed on each game after 40 minutes of game play per round.
Time control setting: 10 min w/ 5 second delay.
- There will be a lunch break for each section.
Time will depend upon how quickly each section's rounds begin and end, but around the lunch hour.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drink with you. There will minimal refreshments provided, with an option to purchase snacks/drinks. You will have an option to pre-order pizza for lunch.
- Games will be rated.
- Sections will be determined by rating:
- Unrated - 600 (Beginner)
- 601 - 1000 (Intermediate)
- 1001+ (Advanced)
- All sections will be submitted for State Qualification if the section meets the minimum requirements. See Requirements.
- All proceeds will go towards prizes!!
- Prizes will be distributed per section, where 1st place will get 1st choice, 2nd place 2nd choice, and so on.
- The Prize List will be added to this page as we approach tournament day. So be sure to check back!!
- If you have any tournament questions, please contact Tanner Feemster, Tournament Director: email@example.com
- If you have any registration questions, please contact Scott Simmons, Tournament Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble with registration? Please direct technical problems to: email@example.com